John Bellman and Associates Ltd specialises in providing high quality and quickly designed structural engineering solutions for;
- Loft conversions
- Retaining walls
- Below ground structures such as basements.
We also offer an architectural and structural design.
We deal with other domestic structural problems such as;
We offer help with Insurance claims, please contact us for more information.
Whatever the type of work, we hope to manage the work from design all the way through to completion, dealing with planning control, building control and your insurance company loss adjuster.
Based in Croydon, Surrey, makes us conveniently placed for work around the London and the South East of England area.
Work in different areas of the world is considered, subject to conditions.
About J S Bellman Eur. Ing.
John Bellman has been designing in reinforced concrete for at least 40 years, in steel for 32 years and in masonry for 10 years. He has worked on power stations, a motorway, 69 Km and 41 Km highways in Africa, an office building in Stockholm, an elevated 6 lane highway in Hong Kong, a reclamation scheme for two power stations and one cement plant in Hong Kong, and a reservoir in Hong Kong.
- Design of water-front structures for the river Thames and Port of
- Jubail Redesign of a highway in Africa using methods not yet introduced into U.K. at the time.
- B Sc in Civil Engineering from Bristol University
- C Eng Chartered Engineer
- MICE Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers
- MCIWEM Member of the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management
Studied law at Hong Kong Polytechnic with emphasis on Contract Law. NB Hong Kong ordinances follow English law.
Variety and Unusual Conditions
Many years of experience designing and supervising work of much variety in UK, Africa (4 years), and Hong Kong (6.5 years) plus short spells in Stockholm and Saudi Arabia.